It was released about 30 minutes ago on Steam, and we're happy to announce that its ready for use on all game servers provided by us all-ready!
To install the Aberration DLC on your ARK: Survival Evolved game server please follow the below instructions:
1) Login to your control panel
2) Stop your ARK: Survival Evolved game server
3) Click the Steam Update button and wait until completion
4) Click the Commandline Manager
5) Go to page 3 of the Predefined Command lines.
4) On the right hand side of the Aberration DLC commandline click the "Select" button (it will change to Selected after).
If you want to use mods or have other custom options, choose the Aberration DLC + Custom Options instead and set your custom options as required
5) Start the server! Enjoy your new ARK: Survival Evolved game server running the new Aberration DLC!
If you have any issues with the server starting, the most likely causes are:
A) The server is not updated, in which case, please stop the server and run the steam update button
B) One or more mods you have installed are not compatible with the DLC. In which case, please remove all mods and test again.
Mod developers will need to update their mods to work with Aberration. Some will work, others will not. We advise contacting the mod developer via their workshop page if you have an issue with running a certain mod with Aberration.
If you require any assistance at all, please do contact support via your client area by opening a support ticket or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, December 12, 2017