1) Go to your control panel. A URL will be sent to your setup email2) Click on the log-in buttons...Control panel "Already Logged in"
If you get this error, please follow the below steps: 1) Go to the home page. (nothing after the...How to 'lock in' your map.
You may notice that when first creating a map, the server will be set to 'new map at each start'...How to access your control panel
1) Go to your control panel. A URL for your node control panel will have been sent to you in your...How to add new settings if not available in SESM
Space Engineers is changing all the time and adding new features, settings all the time. Untill...How to add people as ingame admins
1) Login to your control panel and go to edit your configuration as directed on a seperate...How to configure auto restart
Please note this is for Space Engineers or Medieval Engineers using the SESM Control panel. For...How to disable exploration ship / station spawns.
There is now an option to disable this in the control panel in "Game Configuration", the option...How to download your world
1) Login to your control panel. Click here to find out how2) Once logged in, chose your server...How to generate a new map
*Please note if you use Server Extender you must stop the server and disable server extender...How to set workshop mods
1) Log in to your control panel and go to your dashboard. Click here to find out how. 2) Go to...How to set your server to only accept people in your Steam group.
1) Create your steam group and invite people you want to be able to join the server. 2) Go to...How to set your server to show up in your friends, 'friends' field
1) Log in to your control panel, and go to the dashboard. Click here to find out how. 2) Go to...How to start, stop and restart your server.
1) Log in to your control panel and go to your dashboard. Click here to find out how. 2) To...How to upload a custom map
1) Open Space Engineers on your PC and create a single player world as normal, make sure to...How to upload SE Server Extender mods
We must upload these for you1) Open a ticket2) Put the mod URL's for the Server Extender mods in...I want to change my floating object count
To do this, you must contact us. We restrict this feature to Admins only, to stop some users...I want to change my game mode
1) Log-in to your control panel and go to your dashboard. Click here to find out how. 2) Go to...Procedural generated worlds with Exploration!
To turn this on, simply create a map through our control panel, whilst setting a density and...